Viewing and downloading image files is an essential feature of MessageDesk. After all, it is important to have the ability to view and download images sent to your MessageDesk number.
In this article, we demonstrate the two options which you can use to preview and download images to your computer.
Option 1: Download & View from a Conversation
1. Select an image in any conversation to generate an image preview.
2. Select the download button near the top right portion of the screen to download the image to your computer.
Option 2: Download & View from the Media Module
1. Navigate to the Plugins menu at the bottom left of your screen.
2. Select the 'Media' tab in the Plugins menu.
3. Select the file name to open a preview of the image you would like to view.
4. Download the Image
After opening a preview, download the file to your computer by using the icon pictured below, which is located in the top right of the image preview.
Note: While in the Media module, there is an additional way to download files. To download, select the ellipses next to the image file you would like to download and select 'Download File'.