Compiling a group together by using an Autoresponder or even creating a Smart Group saves a lot of time and effort.
That's why it can be advantageous to use these groups for other purposes especially when, over time, you may compile a lot of information on each contact.
Below, I walk through how to turn any MessageDesk group into a spreadsheet of contacts that you can then upload/save anywhere.
1. Navigate to Groups⛵
2. Select the Group you would like to export
3. Click on the settings symbol next to "Send Broadcast" and select "Export Group"
3. When export is successfully initiated you will see this popup screen.
4. When the export is successfully completed it will appear in the top right hand of your screen in notifications.
5. When you click into the notification it will display it on the right hand side of the screen. From there, click "Download CSV."
Tip: If you are downloading your CSV using a Safari web browser, you may generate a web page that looks like the one below. If so, try and use a different browser such as Google Chrome.